Colour Colour

Pretty good! Nice and imaginative ideas, drawings and music. The only thing throwing me off is the really low framerate. It should at least have 6fps or 8fps to really allow the brain think of it as movement.

Sunaboveyou responds:

Thanks. Yeah, that's the first thing I saw during editing. Had I made the fps any faster, it wouldn't have fit with the music. It's mostly the drawings I made, there weren't enough to make the fps higher and have the movie feel smoother. So that's on me. It's my first real experience with this type of animation so on my next try, I'll definitely take this into consideration. I appreciate the comment.

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

You have a great color palette going there I must say! Could be more animated, but that wasn't really the point, so it was still great. Nice style and a good voice you have.

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Awesome

Nice Animation, Nice Song, Nice Special FX ..
overall very good short

stickman compilations stickman compilations

this was ok..

i think the camerathingy doesnt work^^

although there is some fluid animation
the explosions are great and some blood effects, too ..but nothing specia,l none of it wasn't seen before...

A day in animator's life A day in animator's life

lol xD

i had the same idea, but i never finished the flash movie xD
i was too lazy ... so ... this'll teach me a lesson i guess :P

anyway...
nice^^

Shadowii2 responds:

That's the point for making this, making animators realize that they shouldn't be so big lazy asses at times xD

Thanks for the review!

Tank Epic Tank Epic

awsome

it's fantastic how you ported tankmen into 3d and kept the mood and style of tankmen... amazing

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

haha macfanboy^^

it was great and true...
all you can do on a mac you can do on a PC .... PLUS GAMES!!!!

and to the person below... why would you vote a 2 if it was good job overall if youre not a mac fanboy?
muahaha ... fuck apple (fuck microsoft, too)

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Totally awesome!!

the tetris song was teh best!!!11 lol

Full-Life Consequences p1 Full-Life Consequences p1

Hehe^^

So you took my advice and uploaded it on here... just for that i review it with a 10 xD and a 5

The Centre The Centre

i liked it

kinda reminded me of salad fingers... with all the wierdness an the style^^
but i don't like salad fingers and your animation is better... so keep it up

ah and i don't get some parts... ^^
but it was good anyway..