Colour Colour

Pretty good! Nice and imaginative ideas, drawings and music. The only thing throwing me off is the really low framerate. It should at least have 6fps or 8fps to really allow the brain think of it as movement.

Sunaboveyou responds:

Thanks. Yeah, that's the first thing I saw during editing. Had I made the fps any faster, it wouldn't have fit with the music. It's mostly the drawings I made, there weren't enough to make the fps higher and have the movie feel smoother. So that's on me. It's my first real experience with this type of animation so on my next try, I'll definitely take this into consideration. I appreciate the comment.

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

You have a great color palette going there I must say! Could be more animated, but that wasn't really the point, so it was still great. Nice style and a good voice you have.

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Awesome

Nice Animation, Nice Song, Nice Special FX ..
overall very good short

Sheriff Lombardooo Sheriff Lombardooo

A solid game with flawless game mechanics. Good upgrade system.

Sound is a little dull. The shots could vary in their pitch, also the screams of the bandits.
Of course the locations could also change and the music... but that's not as important, but also shouldn't be that hard to achieve and could give the illusion of a much greater world!